The Story Behind PCM

For too long, some Malaysians have mocked at Parti Cinta Malaysia, a political party formed in 2009.

All kinds of names have been hurled at the acronym of PCM. Regardless of whatever people may say or how loud they may laugh at me, I stand with a clear conscience - then and now, as to why I left another political party and set up PCM.

Currently, I am the Vice-President of PCM. As the MP for Batu Kawan from 2004 to 2008, I have served my constituents to the best of my abilities and resources. Even when I was not re-elected, from then till today, I have tried to assist those who are in need. 

These two videos will open a window to my past and what I stand for and believe in. Politics is in my blood and my passion is my patriotism to Malaysia. 

Integrity, honesty, accountability and service above self are amongst the things I prioritise. 

My voice will not grow any softer even though I am not an elected lawmaker.


What matters is the rakyat, and they will always come first.


May the Almighty lead Malaysia for all of us to stand tall amongst other nations.




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment