Laugh With Me

As it is the weekend, have a good time reading this list of jokes collected from various sites.

A science teacher tells his class, "Oxygen is a must for breathing and life. It was discovered in 1773." 
A blonde student responds, "Thank God I was born after 1773! Otherwise I would have died without it."

Molecule 1: I just lost an electron.
Molecule 2: Are you sure?
Molecule 1: I’m positive.

What did the egg say after he was put in a pot of boiling water?
I just got laid by a chick and now I'm getting hard.

A blonde goes to the doctor's and find out she is pregnant with twins. She starts crying and the doctor asks her what's wrong.
She replies, "I know who the dad is for one of them but I don't know who the dad is for the other one!"

Q: How many politicians does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two: one to change it and another one to change it back again.

Finally, will this happen in Malaysia in the future?


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment