Hijacked: Another Mobile Phone Number

BUTTERWORTH: Another politician is claiming that his mobile phone number has been "hijacked".

Parti Cinta Malaysia (PCM) vice-president Datuk Huan Cheng Guan (pic)said Tuesday that three of his handphone numbers had been "hijacked" some moths ago and that his new number was the latest to be targeted.



"This is my fourth handphone number and it is without mobile data. I believe that I was targeted because I comment a lot on Facebook."I think that they have managed to trace my handphone numbers via Facebook," he told a press conference at the Honorary Consul of Nepal in Penang's office here.

Huan, who is also the Honorary Consul of Nepal, said he received over 1,000 messages via SMS and Whatsapp a day enquiring about sex and money.

On Monday, PKR vice-president Rafizi Ramli said he had received numerous calls and messages after his number appeared in a sex hotline advertisement.

Source: The Star


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment